duty free alcohol - Transit in LHR

Dieses Thema im Forum "British Airways" wurde erstellt von waku, 19. November 2010.

1. waku

waku Lotse

Hallo,
    wenn ich am Abflugflughafen eine Flasche kaufe und dann in LHR umsteigen muss, kann ich die Flasche behalten?
    Sie wird wohl größer sein, als die 200 ml.
    Gibt es Möglichkeit, als Zusatzgepäck aufzugeben?
    Danke und Gruß,

2. omiopi1

omiopi1 Guest

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=28703
    Hier auch noch einmal der Auszug der Regel der BAA ( British Airport Authority)

I am transferring through your airport. Can I carry liquid items in my hand luggage if they were purchased in the duty free store at my previous airport?
    If your journey involves transferring or transiting through any BAA airport, you may be permitted to carry liquids, aerosols or gels – including duty free – through security in either of the following cases:
    1. The items have been bought in the passenger-only zone at an airport in the European Union*, Norway, Iceland or Switzerland, or on board an aircraft operated by an EU carrier or one from Norway, Iceland or Switzerland . The items must be packaged in a sealed tamper-proof bag provided by the airport/airline, inside of which is proof of purchase showing that the items were bought on the day of travel.
    Or
    2. The items have been bought in the passenger-only zone at one of the following airports: all international airports in Canada and the USA; Dubrovnik, Pula, Rijeka, Split, Zadar and Zagreb in Croatia; Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia; or Changi in Singapore. The items must be packaged in a sealed tamper-proof bag provided by the airport, inside of which is proof of purchase showing that the items were bought within the last 36 hours.
    * The EU member states are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.

Bitte auch beachten, daß diese Regel nicht bei einem Weiterflug nach Australien gilt, hier gilt die 100ml-Regel

Diese Seite empfehlen