CH-Male on miles?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Asien" wurde erstellt von cellobello, 22. Juli 2008.

1. cellobello

cellobello Lotse

Hi Guys

-Is there a smart way to fly from Switzerland to Male on miles with any of our partners? What are your suggestions?
    -Can the companion award be used on all partner airlines?
    Thanks

Cellobello (SEN)

2. red star

red star Platinum Member

Hi cellobello,

I`m so sorry about your sudden amnesia. You may not remember but before you were a fluent German writer. I just wonder why do you still remember that account?

Nonetheless, it is always possible to fly to Male with your partner provided there is one. Apparently this seems not to be a problem to you since using the plural ("partners") gives a hint there might be more than just one.

Unfortunately the benefit of a companion award applys only to integreted airlines such as LH, LX, OS... .

3. cellobello

cellobello Lotse

I guess one travels too much when the spoken / written language is not bewusst any länger...

Ich habe eigentlich gemeint, welche schönen Miles & More airline Partner mich und meine Partnerin (Singular) nach Male fliegen würden. Was gibts da für tolle Kombinationen?

Danke für die Tipps.

Grüsse aus guess where - manhattan

4. red star

red star Platinum Member

OS hat Male auf der Karte, wenn auch mit einem eher limitierten Angebot. Ansonsten sehe ich für einen Comp award keine Chance. Für eine sonstige Variantensuche hilft sicherlich das gute, alte ANA- Tool.

Diese Seite empfehlen