Gulf Air to Indigo Gepäck durchchecken?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Weitere Aussereuropäische Airlines" wurde erstellt von Kris, 20. September 2019.

1. Kris

Kris Einsteiger

Hallo
    Vielleicht kann mir jemand helfen der sich gut auskennt????
    Ich habe 2 separate Tickets gebucht um mein Ziel Kathmandu zu erreichen.
    1. Frankfurt -> Bahrain -> Delhi (T3) mit Gulf Air
    2. Delhi (T3) -> Kathmandu (Nepal) mit Indigo
    Der Aufenthalt in Delhi beträgt ca. 4-5 Std.
    Habe jetzt leider schon viele verschiedene Varianten mit dem Gepäck gehört. Teilweise das ich den Transit-Bereich verlassen -, das Gepäck einsammeln- und wieder neu einchecken muss ...inkl Visum etc????!!!

Meine Frage:
    Wird mein Gepäck von Frankfurt nach Kathmandu direkt durchgecheckt?
    Brauche ich wirklich ein Visum/Transitvisum für Indien?

Vielen lieben Dank schonmal :)
    Kris

2. relhok

relhok Silver Member

Homepage von Indigo:

Important Information for passengers travelling to/from Kathmandu
    Passengers with onward connections on other airlines from Delhi need to clear immigrations and customs and then only proceed to departures for check-in on another airline.
    Except for Indians and Nepalese, all other nationalities need to have a valid Visa for India.

Can I check-in for my onward flight at the point of departure and reclaim my checked-in baggage at the end of the entire journey, in case of connecting flight made by me in two different PNRs?

No. We do not offer a through check-in service on connections which were made by the passengers on two different PNRs. On arrival from the first flight, passengers must collect their luggage from the conveyer belt and check-in again for the connecting flight.

However, in cases where the domestic connection is offered by IndiGo in a single PNR, then a through check-in facility can be availed by passengers at the departure airport.

Please note: The option for through check-in is not available for international connecting flights even if the connection was made under a single PNR. On arrival from the first flight, passengers must collect their luggage from the conveyer belt and check-in again for the connecting flight.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 21. September 2019
  3. Kris

Kris Einsteiger

:) herzlichen Dank für die Antwort

Diese Seite empfehlen