7,5 MIO $ zu verschenken

Dieses Thema im Forum "Alle Alles" wurde erstellt von rainer1, 8. Juli 2011.

1. rainer1

rainer1 Diamond Member

heute per email gekommen; die seriösität der absenderin ist über jeden zweifel erhaben :
    ==================================================================================================================================

Greetings,

My name is Mrs. Doris Fernandez, widow to late Mr. Nelson Fernandez former owner of Al Fernandez Petroleum and Gas company, here in Qatar. I am 68years old, suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.

I don't want your pity but I need your trust.

My late husband died early last year from heart attack,and during the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very

wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctor has advised me that I

will not live for more than 2 months, so I have now decided to spread all my wealth to contribute mainly to the development of charity in Africa, America, Asia and Europe.

am sorry if you are embarrassed by my mail, I found your e-mail address in the web directory, and I have decided to contact you, but if for any reason you find this mail offensive, you can ignore it and please accept my apology.

Before my late husband died he was a major oil tycoon, in Qatar and deposited the sum of US$25, 000, 000. 00 Million Dollar (Twenty Five Million )in a company some years ago, that all I have left now, having know my condition, I decided to establish communication in asking or need you to collect this funds and distribute it yourself to charities. so that when I die my soul can rest in peace.

the funds will be entirely in your hands and management. I hope God gives you the wisdom to touch very many lives, which is my main concern.

30% of this money will be for your time and effort, while 70% goes to charity like I have stated.

Please kindly get back to me if you will assist me in carrying out the good work of God, respond back with your contact details below.

Full name :

Adress:

Tel:

Thanks as I wait your urgent response,Kindly send email to me with my private email address

Email: [email protected]

God bless you.

2. HON CIRCLE RD

HON CIRCLE RD Gold Member

3. ftlsenhon

ftlsenhon Guest

Habe ich in ähnlicher Form ebenfalls vor Jahren bekommen, nur die Ausrede ist jedesmal eine andere. Hat auch das BKA schon einmal vor gewarnt. Geht um Geldwäsche.

4. HON CIRCLE RD

Sorry, aber das hat ABSOLUT nichts mit Geldwäsche zu tun!
    Das ist ein ganz simpler Scam, der auf die Dummheit und Geldgier der Leute abzielt.....

5. miles-and-points

miles-and-points Nach Verwarnungen dauerhaft verreist
    (User ist permanent gesperrt)

"Experten"-Alarm. :lol:

6. HON CIRCLE RD

Wer mal wieder richtig lachen will, der sollte sich diese Seite zum Thema 419er Scam mal reinzieh'n: http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com

Der Junge nimmt die 419er Jungs so richtig auf den Arm :mrgreen:

7. miles-and-points

Zum "Richtig-Lachen" muß man/frau sich nichts "reinziehen".
    Dazu reichen doch ein paar "User/innen" und ihre "Beiträge". :idea:

8. somkiat

somkiat Diamond Member

Why you laugh me ?

9. HON CIRCLE RD

No no Sae, you give I .....

10. rainer1

rainer1 Diamond Member

ein symphatischer zug, dass du über dich selbst richtig lachen kannst.

11. miles-and-points

Wir wissen doch alle, daß Du solche Fehler hinterher stets als
    "mit Absicht falsch eingestellt" ausgibst. Sympathischer Zug. :lol:

Diese Seite empfehlen