LH C Bookings

Dieses Thema im Forum "Lufthansa" wurde erstellt von Guest, 19. Dezember 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I am new to LH and this forum. What is the best way to book C flights to maximize miles. I am looking for a flight FRA-ZRH. To maximize the miles I would fly FRA-MUC-ZRH. It does not look like I can find this on LH.com. I was able to find out about it on expedia. How do you guys find out about this options?

Thx

2. Eagle_Eye

Eagle_Eye Platinum Member

try the "Multi-segment journey" button on the lh.com booking site. :wink:

3. DanDanMG19

DanDanMG19 Bronze Member

If the planned route actually is FRA-ZRH and if the date of travel allows for it, maybe it is also an option to book the Swiss business class specials... Good prices, lounge access, business class travel and 4.000 miles for the return trip ( plus 25 % executive bonus for the ones who already have at least frequent traveller status ).

4. HON CIRCLE LS

HON CIRCLE LS Platinum Member

I quickly checked the rates for FRA - ZRH business and FRA - MUC - ZRH business and there is a big difference of round about EURO 350.--
    I don't think it worth because of miles to do that...

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I am looking for jan 4th - 5th. Swiss nonstop €252 using swiss website, expedia through MUC €350. €100 extra for another 4000 miles looks good to me or?

6. freejump

freejump Silver Member

Well, it depends on your situation and preferences...

• If you need those 1k extra status miles urgently, it would be ok (however, I don't know, why one should need status miles urgently in January...)

• If you like flying, 100 Euros for 2 extra flights in "C" are ok, I'd say...

• If you only want the award miles, there are much cheaper ways to collect them...

7. Guest

Guest Guest

What are cheaper ways?

FYI I am trying to get SEN the first time and at the same time to renew my 1K -- so I need every mile I can get.

8. Senator96

Senator96 Platinum Member

The status miles only count for calendar years. So if you have like 96K miles in 2007, you have to get the last 4K also in 2007 - in 2008 you'll be restarted with 0 status miles.

9. freejump

freejump Silver Member

Diese Seite empfehlen