Payback milen abo

Dieses Thema im Forum "- Mehr Meilen (Payback)" wurde erstellt von s5804, 21. November 2007.

1. s5804

s5804 Lotse

Hallo

ich lehse viel von Payback im Foren.
    Ich habe keinen Payback.

Ist Payback mit miele-abo die beste einstieg?

Momentan ist es 1:1 umwandelung. Ist dass nicht immer so?

Danke

2. mc_g

mc_g Pilot

OT:
    Lies erst das und vielleicht auch das. Dann gilt: erst grübeln, dann dübeln.

BTT:
    Nein.
    Nein, es ist immer so gewesen, IIRC.

3. s5804

s5804 Lotse

Dear mc_g

thank you very much for you very informative reply.
    Your reply must have been the most valuable I ever seen.

Dear mc_g I am not native to the German language, just happen to live in FRA. Please go to IKEA to get a feel for where my home country is.

As you are a board member I even take the opportunity to point out that you may possibly you noticed that it was my first post.
    In many forums there are some practice of welcoming new members.

From your really informative answer I can understand that mile-abo is possibly not the most effective way to enrol to Payback.
    Would some one be so kind and possibly shed some light on a better way?

Yours sincerely

4. flying77

flying77 Bronze Member

Ist dass nicht immer so?[/quote]Lies erst das und vielleicht auch das. Dann gilt: erst grübeln, dann dübeln.

BTT:
    Nein.
    Nein, es ist immer so gewesen, IIRC.[/quote]

Die links haben mich wirklich amüsiert!! Treffend!! :twisted:

5. mc_g

mc_g Pilot

Jeg ikke snakke svenska.

I hope so :twisted: Well, if you are not a native speaker it should be a good idea to mention that. I have seen on other boards messages like yours from native speakers, who are neither willing to use the board search function, Google nor the correct spelling. That drives me nuts.

Welcome to Germany. My reply was a warm welcome to a new member :)
    Nevertheless, I can give you some advice, but I am not that Board Guru with a 1000+-post-count.

Payback is a nice shopping add-on. Membership is free; you will get 2 Payback-Cards (one for you and one for an additional family member, generally speaking) for use in several shops. Moreover you can use some promotions, where you get 2, 3, 5 or 10-times the usual Payback-Points. Another way to get Payback-Points is Vodafone Stars. Search for details here. But it is not worth to transfer the Points into Miles. Better let you pay off with 1 Euro Cent per Payback-Point. With this money you can buy some magazines where you get more than 1 Mile per Euro Cent. Search for "Park Avenue" on this board.

Without question you must have an M&M-Account to collect Miles.

BTW: flyertalk.com is an English-speaking board, which is probably more suitable.

6. s5804

s5804 Lotse

mc_g vielen dank.

Rechschreibung ist hart. Lehsen ist tausen mal einfacher.
    Vielfliegerforum ist gut. Ich werde woll ab und zu par Fragen stellen... :wink:

Diese Seite empfehlen